I’ve had a Vizio brand lcd tv for about a month and a half..There is an annoying buzzing noise coming from the speakers, especially when there is a pause in sound from whatever is on the tv. Could this be because of the quality of the cables?..or something more serious?..i plan on buying my parents a good home theater system for Christmas, will the buzz still come out of the HTS?
Compare Price This LCD TV Here:
- My LCD TV will not turn on but instead makes a loud buzzing sound and no picture when plugged in.?
- Vizio VW26L flat screen with 5 hours usage. It now gets sound but has a complete black screen. Any ideas?
- year old vizio lcd tv sound on but screen is black. If I turn off the tv for a while it will come back on.?
- 36″ Samsung LCD TV makes buzzing sound. (Not the speakers)?
- How do I get my Vizio TV audio to play through my Philips surround sound system?
- Can I hook up a Sony 3D surround sound system,to a Vizio 3D tv?
- My Vizio LCD has no picture and no sound after a loud noise watching tv.?
- What is the best sound bar for a 32″ Vizio TV?
- How do i connect my Vizio sound bar ?
- 1080p 22 inch vizio tv with a sony 1000 watt 5.1 surround sound and xbox 360?
What Visitor Look For:vizio sound bar buzzingvizio tv buzzingvizio buzzing noisevizio tv is making a buzzing soundvizio tv humming noiseVizio buzzingVizio TV ringingvizio tv buzzing noisemy visio tv makes a humming noisevizio speakers buzzing,
Posted in Vizio